Meet Tax Guard in Chicago at the OFN Small Business Finance Forum
June 26-27th, 2018
Optimize Your Due Diligence
Please visit our booth in Chicago for a complimentary 15-minute consultation to learn how our solution supports CDFI credit teams:
- Obtain and verify IRS tax return transcripts faster than any other provider – as quickly as 2 hours
- Speed up underwriting and improve loan quality at the same time
- Support their borrowers by aiding in the resolution of their tax debt issues
If you schedule your consultation now or stop by the booth and drop off a business card you’ll automatically be eligible to win a $100 Visa gift card!
Built for CDFI Lenders Like You
Read what others have to say about Tax Guard
“The ability to obtain tax return transcripts quicker than a 4506-T company has made us more competitive and allows for us to decrease underwriting, approval, and closing timeframes. Tax Guard has transformed what used to be a frustrating and disruptive experience into an efficient and integral part of our due diligence process.”
“Tax Guard has strengthened our underwriting process by uncovering significant tax situations with our borrowers that went undetected through all other due diligence efforts. With Tax Guard’s expert support team, we are now able to help our borrowers improve their situation with the IRS and continue our lending relationships.”
Slow & Incomplete Underwriting Hurts the Bottom Line
- 4506-T Tax Transcript providers are slow, unreliable, and require multiple client touchpoints
- Public records are incomplete. Credit risk is created when the borrower fails to pay OR file on time, not when the IRS decides to file a lien – liens are NOT filed 18% of the time a business has an unpaid tax debt
- The IRS can seize assets, levy bank accounts, or even shut down business operations without a tax lien ever being filed
Close your credit risk gap with a solution you can rely upon
State of the Art Results
Stay competitive with solutions for upfront and ongoing risk detection
- Quickly view borrowers’ tax return transcripts, hidden tax debts, and liens in one snapshot – allowing for a more complete view of borrowers’ financial standing
- Trigger alerts when your borrowers’ accounts have changed with the IRS, enabling you to actively manage your risk
- Resolve your borrower’s tax issues by partnering with our specialized expert team of attorneys and Enrolled Agents, so you can increase the long-term value of your customer relationships
Switching to Tax Guard Increased Lender’s Bottom L
A commercial lender was looking for a way to make acquiring borrower tax return data easier, faster, and more reliable. To ensure they were remaining competitive with online lenders, they also wanted to improve their credit risk model without slowing down their funding processes.
Since partnering with Tax Guard, the lender reported that no longer relying on 4506-T forms for tax returns allowed them to get ahead of competitive offers.
Meanwhile, on loans where a Tax Guard report was utilized, there were zero defaults.
Schedule Your Session with a Tax Guard Small Business Lending Expert
Schedule 15-minutes with a member of the Tax Guard team to learn how to easily update your due diligence processes and be eligible to win a $100 Visa gift card!